Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Ranger and this weeks sketch assignment




Hope everyone is having a great week.

Here is last weeks sketch assignments for the Lone Ranger. We have some cool horseback action going on with these sketches.

This week we will not have an assignment. Instead, we are going to ask our watchers to come up with an assignment for next week. If you have an idea for a sketch you would like to see, just leave a comment and we will choose from the ones that are posted up by Monday.

Thanks and we will have another update on studio projects by Friday. So keep an eye out for it.

3 comments:

  1. My suggestion for next week's is the Masked Rider if that's ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure. I am not familiar with the character. Who does it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was created by Shuki Levy and Haim Saban back in 1995. I saw my little brother playing with one of my old action figures, and I was like man, that was a cool character. Haha

    ReplyDelete