Best in Show Contest
Participants: All Creators
Prizes: $400 and published in Alpha Dog Studios Anthology
series The Dog Pound Volume 2. There will only be
one prize awarded to one submission.
Submission deadline: This has changed it is now 30 Sep 11
Objective: This is the opportunity for creators to not only get your story published; you will also receive $400 for it. Alpha Dog Studios wants to help creators get their stories out there and give you a chance to see your work in print.
Rules and Guidelines:
1) The story has to be delivered to Alpha Dog Studios by email to email@example.com by 11:59pm on the 15th of April. Anything set after that will not be accepted. It needs to be marked “Best in Show contest”.
2) The story can be black or white or color. We do prefer color. It has to be 10 pages long with one Cover with a logo. Which means you should send us 11 pages.
3) The story needs to be PG. No porn, no nudity and no religious blasphemy against any religion. We are a family company. We are looking to produce stuff for any age. If you need to cuss in the writing then use the symbols or imply it. You can be creative without being vulgar.
4) Alpha Dog Studios is not responsible for paying talent. The winner gets $400. This will be paid to the individual that submits the story. If you do not own the story then do not submit it. Payment will be made using PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account we will arrange for another way of payment.
5) By submitting your story to Alpha Dog Studios you give us the right to publish and print your story in The Dog Pound Volume 2 and to use your work as promotional tools for the book.
6) If you are selected the winner; you can not reprint the story you submitted to us for 365 days after publication.
7) You retain all your rights to your creation but your only compensation for the story you submit will be the prizes.
8) Alpha Dog Studios reserves the right to reject any submission without explanation. We also reserve the right to change deadlines and rules as needed. We will get a lot of submissions and we can not respond to everyone.
9) The winner will be contacted through email.
10) The winner will also be spotlighted at :iconalphadogstudios:
1) The winning submission will receive $400. This will be
paid to the winner on the 1st of May 2011.
2) The winner will also receive 5 comp issues that will be
mailed to them by the 30th of June 2011.
3) The winning submission will also be offered a chance to
produce a 2 to 4 issue mini series using the winning story
through Alpha Dog Studios for the year 2012 release.
The creator will get $400 an issue for their projects and 5
comp issues per issue. The book will be edited by the
staff at Alpha Dog Studios and it must meet the
companies standards. The $400 per issue will be all the is
compensation the creator will receive for the mini series.
Alpha Dog Studios will have updates on submissions and
Other contest on our Facebook page, blog and DA site which
will be listed below. If you have any questions please send
them to: firstname.lastname@example.org and mark them "question for Best
in Show contest.”
Thanks from all of us at Alpha Dog Studios and we hope to see all of you in the future.
Alpha Dog Studios
DA site: www.alphadogstudios.deviantart.com/