Monday, November 23, 2009

Our New 3D Logo


Hey everyone. Thought I would share our new 3D logo. This will be the logo that we use more then the others. I am pretty excited. I know it doesn't take much but hey I think it looks cool.

We also have some cool things coming along. We are producing Alpha Dog T-shirts and an art book which will be ready for purchase by the middle of January.

So please give us feed back and let us know what you think. We are doing it all for you guys and gals. We want to make you happy.

2 comments:

  1. as part of a graphic design project i designed a logo for a video game studio that i was hoping to use, but since someone beat me to it maybe you'd like to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late reply Brian. For some reason your comment did not go to my email. I would love to see any design work you have. Please share.

    ReplyDelete